Demo Blog

My Night with Titanic 2

by chicksilog on Nov.22, 2009, under ,

I’m so tired it’s already 12 midnight that time; I’m so busy typing our thesis project. I feel sleepy and my eyes begin to blur in front of bright light monitor of the computer. Then suddenly I have click something which keep me awake for a second and its look like a movie trailer. I watch it and it seems so nice, knowing that this trailer is the Part II of my mother and I.

I don’t expect it there is a part II of this Titanic is the favorite movie of my mother and I like it too also. My mother watch this movie often times, she doesn’t know it I’m sure. I will tell it to the good news to her by tomorrow.

I have watched its trailer and Jack Dawson is there so interesting because Jack here is back he is alive. I’m sure my Mom will become happy for this very interesting good news. I will watch titanic 2 online, my mother also will watch this for sure, a hundred percent sure she will watch this. Now I’m searching if where I can watch titanic 2 online, for the preparation of my online streaming on August 24, 2010.This movie is produce by Asylum, I don’t want to miss it.
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!