Demo Blog

Titanic 2 is on the way

by chicksilog on Nov.22, 2009, under ,


When I was walking in the street a saw a boy playing a toy ship in the water, then I suddenly remember the upcoming movie of The Asylum which is Titanic 2 that is scheduled to be released by August 24, 2010. I’m searching if where I can watch titanic 2 online.

When I first hear this my ears could not accept the fact that Jack is alive again in a modern world. This film takes place on April, 2012, 100 years after sinking of the Titanic. As Jack took his journey to his new world or I preferably say to the future, Jack faces his new journey, new trials and a new chapter of his life. The story started when Jack was discovered beneath the sea frozen in an ice bed. He was taken and then he was took up and took from the ice by some scientists.

And afterwards when he was extracted from the ice, scientists discovered that he is alive! After which he was to put to prison and escaped. But soon he was man hunted and he needs to hide for those selfish scientists. As Jack lived to his new world Jack was amazed for what he has seen and the innovations of the future.

And then the journey of Jack becomes sorrowful when he discovers that Rose is already dead. And that it is! Just don’t ever miss this film because it will never make you sleep if you’ll miss this. I want to watch titanic 2 online even if I’m so busy with my works. I can’t wait to watch this movie; I don’t expect that this movie has its part II. The movie titanic at its first released on 1997 it becomes popular worldwide. And I know that this part II of titanic will go on the top for sure.
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!