Demo Blog

My wonderful day with titanic 2

by chicksilog on Nov.22, 2009, under


I wake early in the morning and thanks god for this very wonderful they have given to us. This day is very nice to me it seems refreshing. I wake up this morning with a big smile on my face. After my breakfast I immediately sit in my round glassy computer chair. I surf the net early in the morning. I’m listening music at the net. Then after that I have watch some latest news with a cup of coffee in my right hand. I keep on searching in the entire day then suddenly I have clicked a movie trailer that I don’t expect to see. A movie that already gone for a very long time will rise again.

This movie will be release August 24, 2010; this is according to my research I while ago. This movie is entitled with titanic 2 the surface, we know that this movie is already a decade that we have last seen on 1997. A movie that catches all the people hearts in the 1997. Many of us like this movie for its uniqueness compared to others. I will watch this titanic 2 the surface online. I will tell my parents and all relatives about this matter it so very interesting maybe I will watch titanic 2 online at my favorite movie website tjpmovie .com .

I will bring my brother in the theater to watch this titanic 2 the surface. But I, maybe I will be watching this online after going to the theaters I will watch it as many times as I want. This movie is so nice and you know that jack is alive in this part 2 of the movie. This August 24,2010 I don’t want to miss this very interesting movie of the year. I will surely watch this.
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!