Demo Blog

Titanic movie part II

by chicksilog on Nov.22, 2009, under ,


Love inside the biggest and luxurious ship is very atypical scene in titanic movie that is successfully released and awarded with academy awards on 1997. Tragedy doesn’t matter for both lovers, yes true love conquers all. Titanic is a story of love and at the same time tragedy. A historical sinking of the biggest and luxurious ship during their time makes a great achievement for all who are involved in making the famous movie Titanic.

I love this movie too, in my very young age I’ve been watching together with my parents but I can’t merely understand it because of my very young age. As times go on I have watch again I’m already 16 years old at that time, and that’s the time I understand the story.

I like it so much even my parents watch it for many times because they love it. Last day we walk together with my aunt Ann to the Market to buy something, while walking I see the boy sitting with his laptop. The boy watching a movie trailer, not knowing that the trailer he’s watching is the part II of the titanic. I’m so surprised that day, because of that, I’m so excited to go home and watch titanic 2 online trailers. When we got home I immediately search that titanic 2 and I’m searching if where I can watch titanic 2 online.

By and by I have some information about this movie. I have search that the titanic 2 was produced by Asylum, and this movie is scheduled to be released this August 24, 2010 which is entitled Titanic Two the surface and the starring characters are Bruce Davison as the USCG Captain James Maine, Brooke Burns as Dr. Kim Patterson, Shane Van Dyke as Hayden Walsh, Marie Westbrook as Nurse Amy Maine. Such a nice movie I’ll never miss this titanic part II.
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!