Demo Blog

Titanic my movie of the year

by chicksilog on Nov.22, 2009, under


I’m in the school Library because I’m so bored and nothing to do in this very boring life. I keep on looking for books that will keep my mind busy. Since I have already read 3 books I shift and look for the news papers. I want to read news this day. While reading the news I saw the entertainment section full of upcoming movies this August. I’m so excite and my heart beats faster because there’s another movie that I will watch this August.

There is Titanic 2 As I have seen, Titanic 2 the surface. This is the second part of the titanic movie played last 1997. Titanic never been expected to be seen again in theaters but the fact, it will. This titanic 2 will be released August 24, 2010. What an amazing movie that you will never believe at your first look. In this movie Jack is Back, Yes jack is alive in this part 2 of the movie. Knowing that Jack is frozen freshly under the sea for a very long time, this month I will watch it online and I’ll never ever miss this titanic two online ;The Surface. This 2010 will watch titanic 2 online
0 comments more...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:

Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!